The below warranty applies to products purchased directly from Sundog Eyewear via sundogeyewear.ca. If products are purchased by an authorized retailer of Sundog, you must return your items to the vendor where the purchase was made.
- Sundog sunglasses are warrantied for one year from the date of purchase against defects in materials and/or workmanship.
- We will replace or repair at our option, free of charge with proof of purchase, any sunglasses found to be defective during the warranty period.
- The warranty does not apply to damage caused by improper use of the sunglasses nor to items damaged due to accidental breakage.
- This warranty does not apply to purchases from non-authorized or discount retailers.
- Sunglasses are not under warranty against scratched lenses. All our lenses are made of impact-absorbing material and scratch-resistant (not scratch-proof) material.
- Pictures of the damaged item(s) may be required for quality control purposes. Owners may have to send damaged sunglasses to us so we can determine if they are covered by our warranty.
- Unfortunately, replacement parts may not be available for all models. In the event the item has been discontinued or is not in stock, we reserve the right to substitute it with a similar item.
- To prevent abuse of our warranty policy, each eligible item is entitled to one replacement only. Please note that items already provided as part of our warranty program are not eligible for further warranty claims.
- If you have any questions about our warranty or want to submit a claim, please email us at email@example.com.